A unique and not commonly found veggie for pups, these crisp, crunchy chips have a sweet flavour that some people describe as being similar to corn. They're a great new addition to your pup's diet as they contain many beneficial micronutrients which will help boost their digestion system.
Note: Consuming beets may cause urine to become pink in colour.
- Slow-dried for best flavour
- Low in calories, high in vitamins and minerals.
- Natural source of phytonutrients and antioxidants that help fight free radicals and may assist in preventing certain types of cancer.
- Detoxifies the body when pigments from the beets work with unwanted toxins to neutralize and remove them from the body. These pigments also protect healthy cells in the brain and liver from toxins.
- Contains Vitamin C, Manganese, Folate & Potassium, which all help to improve your dog's immune system, digestion, skin and coat.
- Contains high amounts of fibre, which aids in regulating intestinal health, improves digestion, and helps your dog absorb the necessary nutrients from your dog's food.